Knowledge in JCL, Mainframe, ISPF, Control-M, TSO.
Experience in JCL, MVS, TSO, Monitoring/Resolving Batch Processing, Control M, IBM Z/OS mainframe monitoring.
Nice to have skills: COBOL, Insync, Xpediter, 3+ years of Production Support experience.
Experience in Job Abends.
Shift Schedule is Tuesday to Saturday Day Shift (Manila).
Must be willing to do OT when needed.
Systems Operations Analyst will be responsible for resolving production job abends and issues. This position is required work from Tuesday to Saturday Day Shift (Manila Time).
• Provides for all assigned production-related systems.
• May conduct code-level software analyses to identify root cause of bugs and/or system modifications as needed.
• Interfaces with internal clients, vendors, managers, IT and Product Development to resolve problems.
• Analyzes problem and communicates resolution. Escalates problems to appropriate teams when necessary.
• Performs specialty production processing.
• Interacts with internal departments to deliver solutions.
• Interprets and presents data and conclusions to management as needed.
• Exhibits effective problem-solving competence for various programming challenges.
• Practice team behaviour such as demonstrating effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others.
• Manages Time Effectively such as being aware of SLAs and meeting timelines. Uses time effectively and can work quickly in completing daily tasks or special assignments.
• Effectively copes with change, moves between multiple assignments with ease.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
50,000 - 85,000
Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Quezon City, Taguig