Must be an expert on working with AEM 6.5 code base and technology stack
Hands-on developer on Adobe AEM and one or more Adobe marketing cloud products
Develop new components, templates, workflows and OSGi modules using JSP as well as HTL with 100%
Overall experience of 3 to 6 years with 3+ years of strong development experience in Adobe Experience Manager
Developed AEM templates, components, Sling servlets and service in at least 4 AEM projects.
• Created maven archetype and lazy bones projects. Knowledge of Front end web application design , experience in front end web packs like Adv JS, CSS Based frameworks, Strong JEE experience ,Maven, Apache sling frame work, OSGI, AEM workflows, Node & NPM, REST based services.
• Design and provide solutions to fit the requirements of the project stakeholders, customers, and end-users conforming to the standards established by the IT organization
• Create technical design documents that explain system flows, data flows, technical component interaction diagrams
• Demonstrate best practices in the development of AEM components and pages
• Accountable for maintaining high levels of solution performance availability, capacity, and quality
• Champion code quality, reuse, cover coverage (Junit) and extensibility and best practices
• Strong leader/mentor with team members
• Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
WFH - Hybrid - Onsite
Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Quezon City, Taguig