Provable proficiency in Go programming with at least 2 project exposure
Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
Knowledge in Node JS is preferred
Experience in any of source control like Git, Bitbucket
Good to have exposure to cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
Good to have exposure to Dockers, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical skills, time management and organizational skills
Experience working with remote teams
• Liaise with other developers.
• Design and implement software which is to be written in the Go programming language.
• Write efficient, scalable and modular Go code.
• Have the knowledge of how to use the various Go frameworks.
• Understand how to create efficient and effective microservices.
• Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
• Ensure you've written adequate test cases to verify design requirements are being met.
• Document coding and bug fixes.
WFH - Hybrid - Onsite
Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Quezon City, Taguig