- College Degree holder (4 Years) or Vocational
- Male not more than 35 years old
- Has one of two years of experience as electrician
- NC II or Higher / Holder of RME License
- Knowledgeable on plumbing, carpentry and Genset
- STP operator is an advantage
- Conduct periodic maintenance checks on the Company’s electrical / telephone system/ circuitry/ equipment to ensure compliance with safety standards and good operating condition.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring as necessary; replaces defective circuit breakers, convenience outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Cleans air conditioning units semi-annually; replace filters and adds refrigerant as necessary.
- Warms up standby power generator daily to ensure operational reliability during power outages.
- Initiates in receiving suppliers’ deliveries and checks quantities against delivery receipts, purchase orders, sales invoices and other department in behalf of the Purchasers.
- Performs a tinsmith job to keep buildings and other structures in good repair, cleans overhead water tank annually.
- Observes good housekeeping and safety practices I work area.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned or required of the job from time to time.
18,000 - 25,000